Sunday, January 12, 2014

What do you think of this Obituary?


“I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone.”
Bill Cosby 
Well, I don't think it is the Greatest Obituary of all time - but it is an interesting story, none the less as this guy confesses after his death to some very strange events that occurred during his life.

 



I doubt it is the greatest obituary of all time - it is not uncommon for folk to "confess" something on their deathbed, and I guess one could feel that he did the right thing by "confessing" in his obituary, but I believe the description of it to be in poor taste.

It could however, be an opportunity to tell the truth in one's self written obituary - but I would hasten to add that there could be ramifications for someone left behind.  The information could be extremely hurtful and there would be no way of repairing or undoing the damage.

There's no doubt that obituaries are taking on a new life - with rather irreverent stories, and great humour. 

This story is one labelled "New Greatest Obituary Ever"



 

No comments: